We need to hit our protein levels to ensure we stay satiated and stimulate muscle growth and recovery. But finding clean options while on-the-go can be a challenge. If you meal prep make sure you include these 5 must-have protein sources to sneak in the best nutrient dense options throughout the week.
- On Sunday make your favorite oatmeal and/or quinoa. Consider throwing in a handful of raw walnuts
- Always have raw almonds in your bag, Just do it. You’ll be happy you did
- Poach salmon on Monday for dinner and on Tuesday throw the leftovers onto arugula and make yourself a salad for lunch
- Hard boil two eggs on Sunday. On Monday slice one egg with 1/4 avocado on toast. Pure heaven. On Tuesday, throw a sliced egg onto your salmon and arugula salad... ooh double the protein.
- Throw a couple all-natural clean protein bars in your bag. You know our recommend (and favorite) is Juti Organics and Brouk Moves followers get 30% discount off any order!
Get more fitness and nutrition hacks... delivered right to your email.
De-stresss wiith a FREE meditation audio download when you sign up!
* indicates a required field.